Vitamin A Pro | Gritty Beauty
Free Economy Shipping on all orders. Free Priority Shipping on orders $150+.
Gritty Beauty Vitamin A Pro is a topical serum that rejuvenates the skin, reduces fine lines, clears congested pores, and lightens pigmentation. It provides strong anti-aging and anti-acne benefits by stimulating collagen and regulating your skin’s sebum.
It is recommended to apply it on healthy, hydrated skin once a day in the evenings or when you want to give your skin an extra boost of health.
However, we do not recommend using it as part of your daily routine, but rather only during periods of time when you need it to give your skin an extra boost. It is best to only use one active-ingredient serum per day, preferably at night.
- Retinyl propionate accelerates the natural process of cellular proliferation, generating new cell growth to improve and maintain skin tone, texture and firmness
- Kojic acid is a skin whitening or depigmenting agent
- Niacinamide improves acne, rosacea, and atopic dermatitis
- Argireline it is muscle relaxer that inhibits the release of neurotransmitters to relax the facial muscles reducing the deep wrinkles and lines that occur around the forehead and eyes.
- Leuphasyl is anti-wrinkle agent that mimics the natural path of enkephalins, acting on expression wrinkles. This peptide attenuates the muscle contraction and prevents the formation of lines. Targeting wrinkle reduction especially on the forehead area and around the eyes.
- Lipid soluble; penetrates into the pores past waxy plugs.
- Smoothes the rough texture of pore walls that contribute to trapped sebum.
- Breaks down the desmosomes.
- Stimulates skin cell differentiation in the dermal layer resulting in increased collagen and elasticity i.e, smoother skin and a reduction in fine lines.
- Helps to decrease pigmentation from sun damage, PIH, and melasma to some degree.
In the the evenings only, after cleansing, massage 1-2 pumps to skin. First week, apply only once. Second week, increase to apply twice, three days a part. Third week, begin to increase application until you can comfortably wear serum seven days a week. Always wear sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher each day and reapply every two hour if going outside.