Roccoco Botanicals Cellular Defense
Cellular Defense by Roccoco Botanicals is a multi-C serum to protect the skin against free radicals, environmental stress, and pollution. This antioxidant serum contains a blend of humectants, peptides, vitamins, and herbs for sustained hydration and skin rejuvenation.
To shop the Roccoco Botanicals line, click here.
- SynAke Peptide diminishes the appearance of expression wrinkles
- Kakadu Plum Extract is a natural form of Vitamin C that has potent antioxidant properties
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a stable form of Vitamin C that is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and clears congestion
- Matrixyl Synthe 6 is a peptide that modulates the key components of the dermis and epidermal junction (DEJ) and is rhytid smoothing
- Zinc Ascorbate is a combination of Vitamin C and Zinc that has anti-aging and skin healing benefits
- Four types of Vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces appearance of expression lines
- Protects against pollution and free radicals
Ideal for these skin types and concerns
All skin types, Sun damaged skin, Pigmented skin, Forehead and globular lines, Acne-prone skin
WATER, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA FRUIT EXTRACT (KAKADU PLUM), ACACIA VICTORIAE (WATTLESEED EXTRACT), HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, ZINC ASCORBATE, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FRUIT EXTRACT (ELDERBERRY), CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM CALLUS CULTURE EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, SODIUM PCA, UREA, TREHALOSE, TRIACETIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHUM GUM.
Cellular Defence has everything you could want in a Vitamin C serum without that stinging sensation you get from other L-Ascorbic Acid based serums. It has helped to give me a brighter and more even complexion over time and I am particularly impressed with how it softens the expression lines in my forehead and between my eyes. I like that, in addition to multiple types of vitamin C, it is full of hydrating ingredients. I will say that my very stubborn age spots and hyperpigmentation from the sun have not been greatly reduced from this so far but that is to be expected.